Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I Return, Once Again...!

Let me admit something, everyone. I have been brain dead when it comes to working on Midnight Candle.

The chaos of having one last week of summer before starting college is already here. I've been school-shopping, schedule-practicing, book-shopping, and doing the crazy "I'm a college freshman!" dance everywhere I walk (Not really; who wants to dance over school!). I've been trying to enjoy the last ounce of freedom I'll have until December.

And, when it comes to MC, my focus has been totally off. You see, I'm diagnosed with ADD. There is no such thing as focus when you have ADD. That as well has been playing a role in my random disappearances.
I can't always promise a bucket load of incoming posts every week. Life will be crazy for me at times. We all deal with it, right? But, I'm sorry again for the mortality of my obsessive posting. I hate to bore any of my consistent readers. That is not my intention at all and I am indeed sorry for any inconveniences made. On the brighter side, my time away has been more productive for writing alongside the blog. I am working with a metaphysical newsletter called Conscious Community on an article they asked me to write for their September issue. The article prompt is quite simple. They have asked me to write about my personal spiritual journey. The first draft didn't go very well...but I finally polished up a new draft and it was accepted by the publisher this morning. I want to thank you all for helping me become a bit more established in the writing world--it has been a huge dream of mine--and thanks to you, I'm finally building a platform for myself to stand on. My article "Cobwebs" was postponed from being released in September. It has been moved to the October issue, and I cannot wait to frame it on my wall! :)

I guess the main point of this post is to say that I am planning on publishing two new posts per week. I haven't decided on the days yet, but I'll let you all know when that decision is made.

Light & Love, people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment