Sunday, June 19, 2016

Do You Own An Etsy Shop For Pagans? Let Me Review It! :)

Let me admit it; I'm an Etsy-obsessed freak! :D You can find so many golden treasures from such creative and hard-working minds that you can rarely come across from any corporate retail store. No products or shops ever get old or boring if they are a part of Etsy!

Are you a solo Pagan/Etsy shop owner looking for some positive feedback and potential new clients? If so, I'd love to help promote your store. It's a trading deal: Ally and I give you an awesome review on your shop and publish your link here, and in return for our work you can use our published review link to assure your clients that they are shopping from somewhere fantastic!

If you or an Etsy store friend are interested in this idea, you can use the Contact Form on the page to contact me or you can email me at midnightcandl3@gmail.com

Here are the Rules:

1. Your shop must sell products that can help Pagans, Wiccans, Witches, or New Age followers with their spiritual paths.

2. When you contact me, please tell me the name of your shop and leave me with a link.

I plan on starting to work on this post this week. I'd love to hear from you!

-Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment