Monday, September 29, 2014

Talk To Me, If You'd Wish!

Greetings!

I'm getting close to 3,000 page-views but I've kept my contact system very limited. I'm a social butterfly even online and I'd LOVE, LOVE, and LOVE getting to know you as my readers and as people! It doesn't hurt to find more friends! :) Therefore, I have decided that I'm going to expand my contact methods, such as...

Facebook: You can request me as a friend on my personal account, Stacie Klewin. Look me up.

Twitter: @SKlewin. If you haven't followed me, you should consider it! ;) You'll get updates instantly. That is my main way of getting my new posts out there to everyone.

Snapchat: Please, everybody. Please help me get into using Snapchat because I've always had an account but I rarely use it and I'd like to start using it more to interact, especially with all of you special beings! Add me there, if you wish. Nudes are off limits. I am a writer, not a prostitute.

Kik: Add me to message: SolarGoddess.

So, uh...talk to me? :) I hope these new methods will make me more easy to reach! Blessings!

P.S. I MIGHT just try Tumblr...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment