Thursday, June 26, 2014

Testing, Testing, Testing... 123!

Blessings, everyone! :) 

For two years now, I've been wanting to make a page on everything under the moon (literally) of Paganism, Wicca, magick, etc so I guess I'll see if this goes over well or not... 

If I get enough people interested, I'll go further with the whole idea, but let's see where this post goes. 

Any questions? Allow me to answer the basics: 

1. My magickal name (I guess) is Sullenmoon, so I'd prefer to go by that. I've been practicing the Wiccan path officially for nine years on and off and I've been out of the broom closet with people in my family and friends for two years. Yep, it's been a hell of a ride. Anywho, I've studied everything ranging from the basics of energy work, mediation, dream magick, candle magick, Wiccan ethics, Fae spirits, and other Pagan paths such as Shamanism. I do not in anyway believe that the power within ourselves, with Earth, and with the God and Goddess should be used to manipulate other lives for your self pleasure. I'm the "chill" type of Pagan, meaning I do not actively practice due to respecting my family's house and beliefs. I've read and experimented with a bunch of topics, but I'm always interested in learning new concepts on this path. 

2. Yes, I'm completely Solitary in real life. I do have a Pagan married into my family (it's pretty damn awesome) but besides that, I have no one else to commune with about it. 

3. For my Spells of Magic history, I've been signing in, logging out, and making new accounts for six years. I've made some interesting friends there (WhiteRaven, etc) and the site feels like a virtual home to me. I've gone by the name SullenMoon but unfortunately I deleted the account in 2012 (that was when members got to know me somewhat well, too. Damn it.) but hopefully I'll pick up a fresh audience for this blog. Cheers, my lovely star gazing folks (stars are beautiful)! 

4. I may not believe in Satan, but I'm not very open to Satanic religion due to how many homicides and crimes it has caused America (I'm big on watching crime television documentaries; I've seen it all make it to the big screen) As long as the Satanist actually understands the true beliefs, then whatever. Live life fully. :)

5. My main aim on creating the blog is to reach out to people stuck in that tiny/dusty/smelly/etc room called "the broom closet". I've been there, too. I'd love to help others in that situation. 

Please Comment!! :)  

P.S. If you want to contact me, please leave a comment asking to communicate with me via email first. I'd appreciate it if my account doesn't get too crammed with responses! I love people though, I promise!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment