Sunday, August 23, 2015

The New Blog

Hello,

So far, I've been sitting on my bed for the past three hours working on constructing the new blog, called Confessions of a Damned Heart: A Writer's Condemned Journey. I have the basics of the page started up, so if you'd like to continue to follow me actively in the next stage of my blogging life, here's the link. Please share and follow my new work. :)

Link: https://confessionsofadamnedheart.wordpress.com/

Thank you so much for every Midnight Candle post you all have read and contributed to. I've made a few new friends from the adventure of writing a blog in the Pagan community. Thank you to those Facebook and Twitter friends who continue to engaged with me now.

Don't worry; I may jump back to posting here in the future occasionally as well. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment