Sunday, July 13, 2014

Just A Quick Note

Peace, Light, and Love; 

I just wanted to give you a quick update on my thoughts regarding the blog and an update on the posts I'll be creating further into the future.

I think I need to re-evaluate some aspects of Midnight Candle before I continue making posts. The decision to enter the blogging realm was an amateur decision, a quick paced move in the heat of the moment. Honestly, I didn't expect it to go so fast with pageviews and a mini culture of "fans" I guess I'll call it. I want to look over the meaning of why I'm doing this so I can make sure the blog will be even better for positive review.

On that note, I'm going to ponder over these questions I have for myself to answer. MC isn't going anywhere; I just want to get things clear so I can help MC evolve into something more powerful.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment