Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Commenting Problem/Solution: Please Read

Please read,

The blog has slammed into a commenting delay for those who are not members of Google services. I want to apologize for this problem. My goal is to engage the audience with myself and others, so I took some time to dwell on the issue. 

Here is my temporary solution: I made an open Facebook group called Midnight Candle Blog's Official Group. If you have an account and would like to become involved, please type that title into your Facebook search bar and join. I'll be adding this information to my Contact Me page as well. Again, I'm sorry; I'm new to the blogging world and I want to please everyone, but now I realize it may be too unrealistic to satisfy everyone in this situation. I'll be looking further into the problem. Enjoy the sunlight on this fine day!

No comments:

Post a Comment