Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Contact Me 'Page'

As you can see, I didn't know how to create a legitimate page,so I am creating my official Contact Me page here in a post. 

Some readers have reached out to me and wanted me to expand my contact methods for those who are not using Google. If you'd like to ask questions about myself or Midnight Candle, give topic requests, talk about your personal experiences, or just to sit with a dazzling cup of tea and chat, feel free to email me at the new official email: 

midnightcandl3@gmail.com   

Or, Follow Me on Twitter @SKlewin  

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/midnightcandl3  
Facebook GROUP: Go in the search bar and search: Midnight Candle Blog's Official Group. This is my best resource for communication for now. 

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again!    

*Update: An official Contact Me page has been made! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment